Sunday, April 4, 2010

Iran and Free Speach Two Countries

It is very pleasant here in Western Kentucky weather wise and in my state of mind. My wife says I have an opinion on everything and that I should just listen. Sound advice.
My opinion is that we all say the same thing and it is my inability to understand which makes opinions different.
I was listening to C-Span early this morning and what I see is that Iran has asked all reporters that want to speak freely to leave the country. Does that makes two Iran's? One: Those folks that stay and keep there opinions to themselves or agree with the government of Iran. Two: Those folks that left the country and do have opinions and freely express them and those that stay in Iran who constantly hide but freely express themselves and try to keep one step ahead of the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment