Thursday, April 1, 2010

I just awoke and it is dark out.
Our Daughter came by yesterday with the children and we had a good time just visiting.
My day is pleasant and dark. The earth has not rotated enough to see any sun yet.
Like clock work our planet evolves and rotates. It makes adjustment and those sometimes hurt. There has been no mechanic by to reassemble the planet after each movement. The tea pot whistles!
The girls brought Chocolate Bunny's, Jelly Beans and an assortment of Milky Way single bits as Easter gifts yesterday. That was on noon meal. God I think I had too much chocolate.
But we did enjoy our company.
We gave Dancing Girl her belated DVD of, "Nancy Drew 2007". Which we saw and it was pleasantly good. Not the same as the book but good. I see there is an older collection which I may also get for her.
Dancing Girl is a avid reader of books. She has a collection of Nancy Drew Books and The Borrowers Books. In a year or so maybe some Robert Louis Stevenson and maybe some O' Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment