Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Did you see the video with the baby moose playing in the sprinkler. Just like any youngster he or she had a ball while mom looked on. I loved the music they used as a background sound.

This morning I am using Google Chrome as my Browser and it is taking some time to get used to.

When I go online I am somewhat predictable because of the browser of choice. How do we cover a spectrum of ideas using just one language. What are my limits?
One thing I can do is follow links from other spaces on the web or just type something in any space and see what happens.
I used a coat hanger to hang my new Hummingbird feeder this morning and decided that I had room for a bird perch so I used and old window blind handle/twister, cut it to size and hung it with string.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the moosies!!! Even mama moose liked the sprinkler. They used my FAVORITE SONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea with your hummingbird feeder. Just like my umbrella maybe someone will market our ideas someday.

    ReplyDelete