Friday, April 30, 2010

The days have been good to us. I do not remember all of them but they passed into my being and they touched the world, a very early good morning it is.
The word zen comes to mind but I do not know what it is or where it is. Is it a state of being or is it a frame of mind?
0800
I have to admit that having a camera on cell phone is very convenient. Everyone I know except my wife and daughter have a cell phone capable of loading photos to their computers (social networks). Cell phone are everywhere and people all over the county are carrying their cell phones everywhere. When I want to take a picture I have to purposely carry our camera where I want to take a photo.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning. It's another good day to get out and ride. The locust trees are in full bloom and the smell is sweet. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Allison and I can take photos from our cameras and send the pix to our computer. I just don't do it.

    ReplyDelete