Friday, April 2, 2010

Carnival News Revival

Yesterday I was sitting is the physical therapy waiting area and behind me I heard a preacher talking about the government in a cadence of a typical revival so I turned my head to see why he was doing that and it was Glenn Beck on Fox News. I was surprised to hear a news announcer giving a sermon on a national news program but hey these are different times. The evening news just blurred into a religious news program where news was mixed with Genesis and Paul.
The last time I heard such loud chants was during World War II News reels at the movies in the 1940's.

1 comment:

  1. Glen Beck is not a news man. He gave the same sermons bashing Bush when Bush made mistakes but on a different channel & on the radio. Conservatives hated him when he bashed Bush and now Liberals hate him as he bashes this administration.

    ReplyDelete