Wednesday, March 17, 2010

National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association

I spent the day Tuesday in Elizabethtown, Kentucky at our quarterly Kentucky Federation of Chapters meeting. I am their Federation Network Coordinator. I was chosen because they lacked any interest in computers and the technology computers represent. I was the wake up call. I do have some interest in technology and I do try to stay informed. But I have to admit that the area of hand held technology has left me behind.
I do represent the mind that is lost in the gray blast of terminology that informs us of its presence.
But I do represent the idea that we must embrace the idea of being seen and heard and to use what we have learned to understand our position on this planet.
There is no quiet out of sight abode in this mind. There is a pedestal and I placed my being there. I have covered this whiteness with black marks to help mankind.
I want my grandchildren to be healed by faith and good medicine and I want them to grow old and healthy. Gold and money are trinkets to barter, bribe, build charts and billboards of propaganda. They have no meaning in the good feeling of fresh air and sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. I see that you also had a good day. Glad to see the children out playing in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete