Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Sad State of Affairs - Corporate America

It is Tuesday morning on this calendar and the sun is shinning is Western Kentucky.
In the news the Tea Party movement is speaking their minds and will go to the polls in unison. I am to the left of the Tea Party Movement. I do not place human beings on gun sights as a suggestion to my friends as to where to look to kill ( That is what cross hairs do.).
I do place horns on evil if that makes you feel better. I do not think that health care for mom and dad are an evil thing it is a civilized thing to do.
I do not have any money for taxes so it does not matter to me how high they get I only have so much blood.
As to the government being too big? Our founders wanted it as big as our voters. They wanted no rulers or kings to run our country (today that means big business).
Ronald Reagan wanted a small core of leaders to run the country. All dictators want that and it was evident in the years of 2001 -2009. Corporate America loved it and when Obama was elected they opened the palms of their hands and let us fall through with smiles on their faces ( As in, "If that is what you want so be it!").

No comments:

Post a Comment