Sunday, February 21, 2010

Space Shuttle Endeavour

There is always something going on on this planet and one thing is that the space shuttle Endeavour is is going to fall and glide to a landing in Florida.
I awoke with a headache behind my eyes and headed to the bathroom for some hot steaming water to inhale into my head. This always relieves the pressure. I then turn up the heat under the pot of water on the stove and I am fine for the day.
It is 40 degrees and partly cloudy out, our ground is wet as it thawed and water will now drain to the Ohio River.
I watched Kentucky play Vanderbilt and just win. Teams really play their best ball when they play Kentucky. Egos are at their highest and talent is put to the test as well as the natural ability of the players. It is difficult for a human being to preform like a skilled basketball player consistently. They learn as they go and perhaps as they age their skills will help their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment