Sunday, February 7, 2010

Killing the Child.

Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2000 and 10 years AD, 23 Shevat 5770. We have done a lot of thinking during that time on this planet of ours. We have have drawn lines in sand, carved into minds and stone, hardened clay and etched and scraped stone.
I took a spin around on my head on my pillow on our bed last night and later a quarter turn on my head toward the closet. That is improvement because of the slow deliberate crank.
When I was a child living in Pasadena California I could not ride in anything that gave off fumes without spinning and dumping the content of my stomach. That was my normal - Wow! I thought I was different and sick when it was society that was harming this child. Has China learned my lesson or is is that they really do not care - just as in the minds of mothers that strap bombs to children for a fee and good passage to the hereafter.
**
I got to visit family yesterday and we had a ball the whole day. we did have a wet One and One Half inches of snow on the ground in Marion Kentucky because when we got to Murray there was no snow.
Mom bought, "I Dreamed A Dream" by Susan Boyle and boy is that good. It is worth spending the bucks on this one.
I played with the kids, ate chips and drank pop and watched Kentucky beat up on LSU. I got to see our son in laws new office and learning center for the 1st time it was huge and full of potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment