Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It is 23 degrees with a light dusting of snow outside. The warm temperatures cleared the roads of the icing and made them passable where there was sunlight. The shaded areas may pose a problem but overall yesterday did clear the main roads.
I awoke with a headache and age is telling me that I am recovering slower.
I did some work on a online card for the drug coalition yesterday and I should have it ready in a couple of days. I did post The Active and Retired Federal (Kentucky Federations) Employees Newsletter on line. They did a really good job and mom approved it when I asked her to look it over. It was created by the Federation, I am not sure of the author.
Mom works today and Kentucky plays basketball tonight.
I posted one of my harsher statements on, "Poets Against the War" it was called, "Empty and Void" and it is really harsh. I have posted other stuff there but none was as harsh as this.
**
All my days are good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment