Thursday, February 18, 2010

It’s Easy Being Green: The Top Five Cities for Green Jobs

I went to bed early last night. I had the early tinge of something coming back in my back. So I went to bed.
It is about 20 degrees outside this morning.
I make a smoothie with milk and orange juice but in the last four days I have added honey to the mix to aid my digestive system and everything that the honey touches.
I tried a few years back when I had money to spend, a way that I could sell solar energy back into the grid in Kentucky. What I found was nothing. It seemed at the time that all of the state legislators (wanted our power companies) wanted us to use coal for all our needs. So there was no way they were going to buy solar energy. They have changed but now my salary has been cut in half and I replaced my roof so nothing new is going to happen up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment