Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I was wondering if sleeping 20 hours a day at my age is getting too comfortable. As in getting really close to angels. The other day I just did not care if I was in heaven or sitting on main street in a coffee shop. I am such a wonderful proponent on "Heaven on Earth" and that particular moment in time I did not give a rats a_ _ where I was!
This morning I am chipper and very happy and in love. You know it is almost Valentines Day and those lovers are in full bloom. We did see, "Sleepless in Seattle" the other day and a flood of understanding came over me as in ,"I know what love is and I am there forever kinda feeling."
Love is grand and so are those little pink hearts we hand out at school.
So what is this business of sleeping 20 hours in a snug warm ice cave about? I think it is a clue about the hereafter for Tomas. Wow what a revelation close to god and man at the same time. I like the idea of pushing up daisies that kinda makes life really nice. But I am grand today and fit as a fiddle and ready to absorb the sunshine for 50 more years.
Time to do some dishes.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a near death experience almost, sort of.

    I love being in love. It's a wonderful feeling and one that I always try to hold onto.

    ReplyDelete