Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Operate In a Humane Way

Gray skies and 28 degrees in Marion, Kentucky this Tuesday morning. I am rested even though I did get up twice in the night portion of our days. I sleep and weigh like a bear, mom likes that comfort.
Well the only interest I have in the Olympics is when by chance I see them. Their schedule is as well done as the lottery balls on Friday night, haphazard and you never know if it a repeat of what you saw yesterday. I think their announcers are confused too.
I feel good with a comfortable ache in my back, just a mopping floor ache.
Walmart is giving mom their confusing schedule shtik and mom will have nothing to do with their nonsense. Mom needs her body to heal and it does take some time. Mom did get run over ( I think blindsided is the proper term) by a young man who had no business running in a department store. One of the managers told us that it would never of happened if he was working that day. I'm sure running in the isles is not condoned in a store as well managed as Walmart. I also know they read these posts because it helps a big operation as theirs operate in a humane way.
I still shop at Walmart because it helps the poor countries of the world.

1 comment:

  1. As long as there are children allowed to enter the store NO ONE will be able to control running in Walmart 100 percent. That store manager who says that it would have never happened if he was working that day would have had to be in that precise place where Motherkitty was blindsided. It's unfortunate what happened and that Motherkitty was knocked to the floor and injured but it was an accident that shouldn't have happened, but isn't that why accidents are called accidents?

    I do think that this boy (only because he was old enough to know better) who was running and ran over Motherkitty should be made aware that his careless running caused permanent injury to her back, so that he won't run in stores again.

    ReplyDelete