Tuesday, February 2, 2010

God ! What a morning.

My head was spinning and I had lost my sense of reality. I did not care if the color of the morning was gray. I did not care if the spectrum of visual sense in this box (computer, TV) was offering me some visual pleasure, I did not care. The spinning has subsided and I am in a fog not caring. It took some sense to write and that hopefully will bring me back to being.
What a strange night the cats wanted out and walked on my face as I slept.
I read of a cat that laid with those close to dying - what a morning.
It must be some drug.
I went through this before but not so intense and the doctor said that the fluid in my ears had thickened and caused me to be dizzy. I think I know the source but I will not say what it is because to the trained eye there is no proof only something used to cleanse my hair and it gets into my ears.

0915
I took a nap and I feel better. God, What a Morning.
Now I have some kind of normal sense, everything makes sense now.
Am I looking forward to that kind of life? I surely hope not.
I think it is time for some coffee.

2 comments:

  1. glad you feel better after your nap...my van is patiently waiting in my driveway for someone to take it to the shop...it drives but jason is playing it safe and saying wait and let someone check it out. I am agreeing with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis, I'm glad that you are feeling better. You probably did the best thing by taking a nap because stress is also not good for you and I'm sure you were stressing over the dizziness.
    I love you and hope that none of your cats are named Oscar.

    ReplyDelete