Monday, January 4, 2010

The temperature dropped to 8 degrees at daybreak.
My pay check arrived at the bank on the first day of the month and today is the first day that they will post it to my account. That means that our bank used that money as credit for 3 days. That is my money and they used it to make money plus they used those days to insure more penalties on the poor, that is me.
I left the Holy Day lights on outside.

My older computer received a Trojan Horse virus and I had to replace the operating system with a new one.
I rearranged our living area to its old self. But now I have a computer table so that I can practice using the Wacom tablet and pen.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the trogan horse, I've had one before too. At least now you have a new operating system and can start over with a clean slate.
    Banks are like that. I always begin using my money on the first whether it's posted or not and I never know when they post it because I never check with the bank and just assume it's there when they say it's supposed to be there. I guess why I got into that habit was because my bank always said on my withdrawal slips that I had more available funds than I had. They always counted the money that would be coming in on the first before the first even arrived, but I never touched it until the first even though the bank said I could and was giving me permission to go ahead and use it. I just never like getting into the habit of using money before it actually came in.

    ReplyDelete