Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Morning.
I awoke and mom had put on CNN at 4:00AM 360 was on and they were talking to the lady who was trapped in the store next to the ketchup in Haiti. I had heard her relative outside the store yesterday asking god for help. There a thousand such stories some end well and some do not end well.
I saw my sisters post and my daughters posts and they were overwhelmed with concern. We can understand. I set out on a journey in 2000 to tell everyone that I loved them before it was too late to tell them.

I am constantly looking for a rush of words that will bring my emotions to a heightened state of euphoria.
So I read a book, go out and view the early morning, scan the Internet.
I am chasing a dream.
I am constantly finding that peace, that state of being, that euphoria.
Every morning I awake, every morning I search.
Sometimes there is a moment where I just see like a child lost in a dream,
Tomas did you hear me?
The teacher comes by and says,
Tomas did you hear the question?
Someone please tap my shoulder.
Awaken me from this moment of peace.

Nothing would be done if we all found that moment of peace.
No wars could be fought if we all found that moment of peace.
Some of us can carry that moment throughout the day.
An aura of bliss carried on our shoulders like a comforting knapsack.
We can dig the weeds, assemble the work, draw the painting, and write the word.
All we need is the awakening moment, the reminder, the warm chill that emanates deep in our being to come forward like the blood that flows to our brain.
We are constantly showing others our moment hoping that they will see it.
Share it be part of it.
It is a good vibration; a warm movement of blood; a good state of mind; it is peace.

1 comment: