Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Sun Day

This morning after adjusting my being I made coffee and opened my laptop and viewed my bloglines, read my email and did two surveys. One survey took a while because I had to do research to correct any political assumptions I answered. Most of my answers were correct in the way I had thought at the time in history that these questions asked about. (How did I vote then, etc.).
I have been doing the survey for quite a while now. I am involved in two surveys that are lasting.
**
I was very busy yesterday while Motherkitty was off with Kitten Yarn I did a lot of household chores. I did not finish but I did all that I told myself to do for Saturday before I quit for the day.

2 comments:

  1. You need to quit doing chores and just break loose and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fun everyday. Life is great with its ups and downs (I only have fun with my ups and downs).
    I live in the present and I deal with life as it comes. I do enjoy my life and I marvel at other human beings that share this planet.

    ReplyDelete