Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The kitten is on my lap and as I type I move my arm and when I rub against her she sounds a sound like she does when she is mock fighting.
Our skies are clear and I decided to create a guest account because Tom's laptop is full of things I do not understand. This guest shot seems OK but I can't download anything.
My feet have been getting cold lately and I rub them but socks seem to be the only thing that makes them feel normal.
Early this morning the kitten jumped on my shoulder and proceeded to give me a kiss then sneezed. She wanted to do it again and I refused any more of that and those sneezes. She must be hanging around mom.
Mom is sleeping. She was up at 0200 and went back to bed at 0430. I was up at 0100 and went back to bed at 0230.
Today I fold my old used pool cover and ready it for the trash man. I will do the same for my pool heater that has a hole in it. Friday is free dump day and I will take my Cherry Red truck to the dump.

3 comments:

  1. are you planning to trash your cherry red truck at the dump? or are you taking trash to the dump in your cherry red truck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Tomasina is at the very same stage of development as our little Petey. They would have a ball together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this is a picture of Thomasina!!! (Don't know where he got this picture from.) We don't have hardwood in our house.

    ReplyDelete