Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kentucky Football and Basketball

37 degrees here in Western Kentucky. Blue skies and no rain frost on the pumpkins is a nice picture.
I did not see The Kentucky basketball team play which is strange because normally I get to see all the games. I guess those of whom sell the copy are a little greedy and decided to let us eat cake.
I would still love to see the games this year sometime.
Our high school football team went to Louisville to play a football game and won the game. I listened to it on our local radio station. It was a nail bitter to the very end.

1 comment:

  1. You should hang out with Megan. She goes to all the U.K. Football and Basketball games. She's a lucky girl.
    Jimmy & I watched the basketball game. Don't you get it on your TV? The basketball game came on ESPNU.

    ReplyDelete