Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Direct Deposit

Went out to check the mail yesterday at 9:00AM, I was pretty sure that it was a little early for the mail. I went out at 9:45 to check the mail and the box was empty and as I turned to go back into the house I saw our mail carrier making their usual turn around in our neighborhood. They apparently saw me and stopped at my feet and delivered our mail from three different piles of Christmas mail.
Motherkitty was very relieved to see her paycheck in the days delivery.
I thought of where our government could improve our community with jobs and that is to hire more help for our national mail services come wind, shines or overwhelmed postal carriers.

2 comments:

  1. If people would quit doing everything online then the post office might have a chance. How can you hire more postal workers when the company is losing money everyday. By the company I mean the U.S. Postal Service. It needs to be turned over to the private sector so it can start operating in the black, like UPS, FEDX and other carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning. Hope all is well there and that you are looking forward to a Thanksgiving meal with your loved ones. I haven't even done my grocery shopping yet because we've been so busy with doctors. Just as soon as Jimmy gets back we're going shopping for our Thanksgiving groceries. Love you

    ReplyDelete