Monday, October 26, 2009

Microsoft Automatic Update.

Well I just wiped to germs away from my computer. Microsoft had updated my computer with a Bottle of Hand Gel Cleaner Software. I found it next to my laptop this morning with a message that said that it was going to call the health department if I did not clean up the mess on and near my computer.
It said that Windows Defender had seen the mess and had downloaded the Bottle in this mornings Automatic Update.
Well when I was over on Facebook a few minutes ago Windows Defender threatened me when I tried to wipe myself in our restroom, it said that there may be too many viruses there and it would shut down Windows if I continued.
I may have to get a different operating system the Windows Operating System is using the camera on my computer a little too much.

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny! hahahaha. That's probably the real purpose of the cameras on the computers...to watch you.
    Big Brother is watching...

    ReplyDelete