Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jigsaw Puzzle

It rained a ton this morning. It has been wet everyday since Sunday.
My back is becoming a comfortable ache which is a lot better than the yowl I voiced last week.
Today if it dries any I will cut a long pipe then attach a block and tackle to the pipe to lift my stairs and sand bags from our pool.
Every once in a while I will go do an online jigsaw puzzle. Mom spends an entire morning moving characters on one these video screens.
***
My mind is not confined to the normal boundaries of reflection or character.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back is somewhat better. There's nothing worse than to always be in excruciating pain while trying to do the simplest of things.

    It was dry yesterday or maybe it was the day before and Jimmy mowed our grass. He hopes that this will be the last time for the year, but he's been thinking this since I don't know when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Nat'l Geo. puzzles are pretty but I can't seem to get into putting puzzles together anymore. We did a lot of puzzling the first year we were married while Jimmy recuperated from his surgery. I guess I got burned out.

    ReplyDelete