Monday, October 5, 2009

All smiles and a sore back.

I looks as though I have not posted for a few days.
Well since I mowed, picked up grass clippings and moved some things out of the laundry room my back tightened up and caused some stiffness and pain.
All the time I was on the trip to Sandy's I was in pain and today my back is better but with enough discomfort to remind me constantly that a wrong move will bring a cringe to my being.
I have been here before mentally and painfully so this is not new. Rest and good behavior, a little help from Sandy, Jimmy, Kitten Yarn and Motherkitty relieved a lot of the stress and pain.
I am thankful that I have such good company of loved ones to ease the pain.
I think I took too many on our trip home because I was hopelessly lost mentally, it is a good thing that our GPS guided us home.
I was worried about the kitten home alone but when we arrived she was here rubbing against our legs.
The children got to see the kittens brother and mother at Sandy's. Plus they met Sandy's daughters and grandchildren.
Our trip was fun and very enjoyable. Sandy and Jimmy are enjoying every minute of their lives together and it is contagious and wonderful.

Allison and the children caught smiles in Berea from Sandy and Jimmy.

2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed your visit with us far more than you can imagine. Your daughter & grandchildren bring me great joy to be around and you can't help but smile when you're around them. Allipur is the greatest little mother and she's so patient and attentive with her little brood. I enjoy just watching her interact with her children: it makes me happy and for reasons that you are aware of, it also brings me a little sadness which is quickly overcome by the children's contagious smiles.

    I can't wait for you & Laurel to come visit again and for Allipur to talk Jason into coming along too sometime.

    I hope that you rested your back today and will continue to take it easy until it heals itself and gets back to normal and is pain free.

    I love you and don't wait so long to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the Title of this post to see more pictures of Tomas & Family in Berea.

    ReplyDelete