Tuesday, September 8, 2009

President Barack Obama - Loyal Supporter

I am loyal supporter of President Barack Obama and I do believe in universal health care.
Equality for all human beings.
A good sound work ethic.
I believe in the family where standards start at the oldest and move on down to the youngest as in Confucianism (One of the most prominent features of Confucianism is the belief in the importance of the family and in the hierarchy of the family.)
I believe in products made in the USA and the profits staying in the USA.
I do not like the idea of products made here and the profits going overseas (As in Toyota).
I believe in the 40 hour work week and what it stands for. Overtime for anything over 40 hours. Overtime for anything over 8 hours in a day.
I believe in retirement benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment