Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have been busy with web sites and visiting FaceBook and my sisters blog plus sizing and formatting old photos that I have not posted here in a while.
The photos are overwhelming with memories as I try to work on my websites.
I am trying to figure out how to imbed links into a photo. It can be done I just have to learn to do it.
I have to close the pool this week before ice starts forming in my pipe work.
So I will do that today.
Now I have not forgotten how to maintain my prayer and work simultaneously.
Motherkitty has placed more food out for the hummingbirds as they are fattening up for their trip south.
The trip to North Carolina Lake Junaluska with NARFE was eye opening. I think that was the purpose. They wanted a little shock treatment for a tired and still association. They had to move forward since they changed their name from The National Association of Retired Federal Employees to National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association and keeping it's acronym, NARFE.
The active part of the name meant that we had to step on board with federal employees still working and getting close to retirement. Those employees use the Internet. So I was there to gently move them forward. It was hard for folks set in their ways to step forward into the steam of information flowing online. That is why I was asked to be part of their future.

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon Dennis...I wish that I could help you with resizing and formatting your old photos. When you talk of embedded links in the photo do you mean that when you click on the photo, the photo then takes you somewhere else?

    You have a big important job before you with NARFE and their new concepts, but I know that you can do it.

    I love you

    ReplyDelete