Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where did all the bailout money go?

We have one small kitten running and jumping everywhere. A ball of energy; Ice D was out all night and came in and did play with the kitten; now he is about to crash he is falling asleep and I look over at him.
Motherkitty has not been feeling so good. She has been waking up with headaches every morning and she thinks it is because she is without her blood pressure medicine. I think she ordered it two days ago and it should arrive via mail any day now. I was not aware that she had stopped taking her medication. We were in an empty pocket mode and we bought nothing for two weeks but milk and bread. I think that mode will continue toward the end of the month.
We had a friend deliver a message about the free trip with NARFE the other day because our phone was out for two weeks.

If the banks are listening send your excess (in millions please) to me.
Only large checks in millions need apply; I don't want to beg again and again.
I want to live at the lake near our grandchildren and not worry about paying bills ever again.
My address is over at the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment