Monday, August 17, 2009

God

We are together, looking at the world.
We teach what we view. If the world would have taught me the proper way to see the world while
I was very young then I could have blossomed sooner.
I could have spoken more fluently and I could have possibly been an influence on more children.
As it is, now perhaps I can show the world a colorful flower and
position their awareness in the space that is their being,
the place that they occupy, the place that glows with life,
the aura and warmth around their existence.
Perhaps their eyes can view the world around them.
Maybe they can see that each of us is here with our own glow of existence.
Our omnipresent point of view that sees the world and beyond.
God
***
I wrote this piece below the other day to try explaining to everyone that we are here no matter what happens to the earth.
I realize that the earth could explode and dust/and or vapor would be all that is left. Whatever.
Some particle of life will be there. Some substance of our presence will be there.
Saying that I thought about my mother and her presence on earth.
Her physical presence has not been found or I am not aware of whoever knows of her presence on this planet but I realize this.
She is here.
She loved, lived and became a mother of three children that I am aware of.
She was a sister in a family who say that are not aware of her present existence today.
All that is left to me is speculation about her whereabouts.
So I now I know that in a photo taken from space of this planet that my mothers dust or presence will be there.
Her marble marker in life is here in these words and every photo of earth.
Her life is in my substance and in my families.
Life should have been better for her.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe life WAS better for her. My life was better for me when I left, so why not hers??? Just because she is gone doesn't mean that she wasn't a happier person with a new life before her and who didn't want to be found.

    Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Dennis. Did you ever decide on taking that FREE trip to work on the future of websites in ???
    It sounded like a fun trip just down your alley.
    We are still going to see Gilbert and our back seat is open if you'd like to go with us. Sharon isn't going and we're leaving next week and can stop by and pick you up.

    love you

    ReplyDelete