Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Sound of Electricity

There is a ringing in my ears this morning and it is the hum of electricity though these veins of power in our home. To make sure I am speaking the truth I could cut off the main power switch.
The reason I know about the hum is that when the Ice storm cut our power there was a real silence that we should normally hear.
Time for a little coffee.
For those of you with inventive minds create me a bag clip (with a number) as shown that I can call on my cell phone so I can find it ( Good for keys, important documents and stuff I laid down last night.)
We went over to visit our friend Red the other day and he had an electric fence around his garden. It seems the deer have learned that in town man is not a threat; out on the farm a farmer can remove pests but in town it is against the law to hunt (I am not sure about the pest law in town).

2 comments:

  1. If you're anything like Jimmy, I think you would need several clips.

    Why don't you just always carry your cordless phone with you and just lay it down next to your keys, then you could call it with the other phone or just press that missing phone beeper locator.

    ReplyDelete