Thursday, August 6, 2009

What is the interest rate the feds will receive on the bailout loans?

I want to erase all the crazy posts on this blog and just be normal. I know I have written enough prayers.
It is quiet and peaceful here in Western Kentucky.
Until a two years ago I was an Independent (I voted whatever suited me) but during the last primary I wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton so I changed my registration to Democratic. I am still a Independent voter but lean moderately liberal.
***
What is the interest rate the feds will receive on the bailout loans?
Is that enough to pay for part of our health care.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I've been here reading your posts. You just haven't adjusted to your new financial situation, (retirement pay) but eventually you will and things will be better. It took Jimmy & I two or three years to get used to not having as much money to live on as when we worked. Once you can make that adjustment, you'll be happier.
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not it. It is the fact that those in power can reap and lose so much money and then have the government bail them out. Like it is alright for me to adjust but the only way big banks adjust is to do the same things they did before the government bailed them out.
    Something is not right and it stinks.

    ReplyDelete