Monday, August 3, 2009

Hopefully it will not rain today. I spent the day yesterday cataloging backup DVD's and CD's and a little laundry plus I cleaned the pool. These cool days are keeping Motherkitty out of the pool.
Today I trim some branches and mow.
Time for some coffee.
Although it seems peaceful and I assume that it is quiet. It was quiet during the ice storm and the only sound you heard then was the weight of ice on wooden limbs.
We are plug into the electrical circuits of our society. The coffee pot heats the water and it flows into a container; the house fan blows warm air into our rooms and automobiles and trucks move on U.S. Route 60 two hundreds south of this home.

1 comment:

  1. I mowed half the backyard and then Jimmy finished it up. I did a little house cleaning which is out of the norm because I normally don't waste nice days cleaning. Cleaning is a rainy day event.

    The kids are back to school or at least some of them reported to school today. Summer vacation is over and I hate to see it end.

    I hope that your pool warms up so that Motherkitty can go swimming on her days off. It's been a strange year weather-wise.

    ReplyDelete