Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Health Care Reform Support Page

We had a loud and vibrating storm last night; pretty spooky.

The page above gives support to health care reform. If you believe that we need reform then fill out the form and lend your support peacefully without shouting and barking.

I am watching TV this morning. Normally I just sit in the quiet and get my self together and contemplate the day, say a prayer to the planet, space and the space we occupy.
I do not pray to Jesus or Mary like I was taught as a youngster. I pray to the remarkable existence of being on a planet in space including all scientific minds and adventurers.
My daughter brought up the fact that some folks I worship, "Are purely evil." That is not the point; the point is the remarkable body we occupy (plants and other creatures too).
Just look around you and tell your self, "What the hell is all this stuff?"
Yeah!
Yup that is pretty remarkable, mind chilling and sometimes absolutely lovable.

1 comment:

  1. "My daughter brought up the fact that some folks I worship, "Are purely evil." "

    Dad, I have to say....what are you talking about? I don't recall knowing, first of all, who you worship at all. Second, if I said something about someone being evil, it probably had to do with child abuse or adults taking advantage of children for bad purposes....

    so I would like you to clarify this for me....
    Are you saying you worship people who like to molest children or who abuse children? because I don't really think that is what you are saying.....

    Just because someone believes something is good (such as people who want to have sex with small children and think that is ok) doesn't mean I have to respect that if it is wrong. I mean, some things are just wrong. Period. That means people should try to stop them and protect the ones who cannot protect themselves.

    ReplyDelete