Monday, July 20, 2009


It is 54 degrees this Monday morning. I had to shampoo the carpet yesterday because our old black cat (Alleycat) did a big number on it. I started out doing my laundry yesterday and while I was cleaning the carpet mom did all the laundry. Today I will put her scanner up but in a different spot - closer to the computer because my USB hub is toast (I used it to go farther away - relay).
I had to disconnect all my speaker in the living room because they were the wrong impedance. They were all 4 ohm instead of 8 ohm. My old receiver did not care what their impedance was it used anything. This new receiver is sooo particular it only uses 6 to 8 ohm speakers maybe 16 ohm when it suits itself.
I am using a $29.00 dollar surround sound speaker system now in the living room - 70 watts total and it is doing OK.
Our friend Fay sent us this and it is great.




No comments:

Post a Comment