Friday, June 19, 2009

The sun is shinning in Western Kentucky and it is 80 degrees so I will ( the humidity is a low 79) mow today.
Motherkitty did not get a stress test as planned she only saw the doctor who recommended a stress test. That stressed her out. You may call it a communications gap Motherkitty calls it something else, that pretty well kept her pissed the rest of the day.
***
1345 I just got in from mowing I think I inhaled some grass clippings because I was sneezing for a couple of minutes when I got finished.
I am OK now.
I have one tomato plant in our garden and it is hidden behind our Canna's; buds and no tomatoes.
Jimmy is harvesting veggies out of his garden. You'll need to go on vacation after you plant. Time for lunch and a dip in the pool.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with Motherkitty and call it something else. Usually when you are referred for a stress test the test is scheduled and you just show up for the two day test and then return to your doctor for results.
    I think someone just wanted to charge her for an additional office visit. I think I'd turn around and charge the office for my time off work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I am with mom and sandy, that would make me mad too....especially since she had to take off work :(

    ReplyDelete