Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It rained all day yesterday and it rained last night. There is a great chance that it will rain more today.
I did not do much yesterday but wash my clothes and ready myself for my NARFE meeting tomorrow. NARFE wants to raise their dues per year and I think that most folks will just drop out of NARFE rather than pay more.
Motherkitty is off today and we may go some place or she may just relax. Last night we both bowled on our Wii; I bowled 3 games and she bowled 7. She is a lot tougher than I am. We had fun and yes Wii bowling is almost as strenuous as real bowling.
Our poor blind cat just sits. When the sun is out she goes outside; she wanted out yesterday but I kept her in because it just rained and rained.
We had left over bird seed from winter and I use it till it is gone. I am about out. The only thing I might get is a woodpecker hard block because it is fun watching them peck on the block to get what they want. I place my block in a squirrel block feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment