Saturday, June 27, 2009

It is 0045 in the middle of the night and the temperature is 83 degrees.
0640
I awoke late and to the pool I went Motherkitty was just getting out. I cleaned the pool an checked the levels. The water is down but I have to wait until tomorrow to raise the level.
Today I mow but I will raise the blade an inch to give the grass blades more of a chance in a drought. This is not a golf course with automatic sprinklers running at night. Mother Earth does the sprinkling.
Time for a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been giving your pool a good workout these hot days or nights. Do you have your solar heaters turned off during these hot summer days?

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we have the heater turn off. Since we cut down our Hack Berry Tree the pool is cleaner and hotter. So we keep it uncovered day and night to dissipate the heat. It is nice swimming just before our first cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete