Monday, June 1, 2009

Face Book just made me happy.

I just viewed some remarkable photos over on Facebook. I'm sure you may not see the same photos or you may. The fact remains in just a few minutes I can view some great family photos on Facebook that will make me happy and comfortable.
How did this happen?
Technology and our telephone lines.
Before computer there was this fellow at left Dick Tracy. My sister has a telephone that can take photos and send them to me or place them on line.
Our family has several cameras that can place photos online then place them in facebook which they did. Some of us have scanners that can scan old photos then place them on line.
Remarkable is a word and remarkable is that we have done it.
Polly I is at the window; she knows where I am at, so she rubs the windows and makes a sound. We have a cat door but our neighbors cat started coming in and marking our home so we closed that door.

No comments:

Post a Comment