Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Neda’s Killing Propels Iran’s Women to More Opposition Protests

Blue skies and a hot Summer. I did not plant a garden this year because of deer signs in our yard all winter. I did see footprints this spring but lately there is no sign of deer. I guess they are waiting on me to plant my potted tomato's in the yard.
Ice-D is still wallowing in skunk musk and is spending most of his time outside.
It was steamy outside yesterday and going into the pool was refreshing after cutting limbs to shred; more of the same today, maybe I'll move my deck umbrella out there?
1000
I am a little more organized today because my situation demands it so cutting my brush and shredding it is going much quicker. I am not simultaneously doing two or three jobs because that is back breaking and wasting fuel. I am doing one job at a time and that is quicker and more productive. I give thanks to my brain, my mom, dad and our spiritual awareness.
1600
I am out of the heat, I have put a nice dent in my wood pile. I took a shower to wash the salt off my body. At 1800 I'll get in the pool and clean it. Motherkitty was in the pool while I slept this morning. I think I have one more day of chipping and shredding then I will till the chips into my compost pile.

***

Sometimes Theocracy sucks big time.

They went that way! ..........................Hi Mom!............

No comments:

Post a Comment