Thursday, May 14, 2009

I awoke with the sound of thunder. I soon realized that rain and lighting were there too. I got up and brushed my teeth ahcha. My throat is still sore. I turned on the TV to see if the astronauts were doing. Today they go out to repair the telescope. I walked over to the door to see the rain outside. I saw rain coming down, the thunder subsiding and a skunk wandering aimlessly across the lawn looking for something to eat. The thunder is far off but rolling under the clouds for miles.
My nose is running and activity is rummaging in my head.
It is official: I have a cold. My head is stuffed, eyes caked and my head is wanting to start a headache. My coughing reflex is keeping the Kleenex company in business. My nose could run for the roses at Churchill Downs.

2 comments:

  1. That wasn't activity rummaging through your head...that was me looking for something good to use as blogging material ;)

    I was going to say that it's raining here too, but it just stopped just as fast as it started.
    It's beautiful outside with all those beautiful greened out trees with a background of black clouds. I've always loved a good thunderstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice outside but I am inside dealing with this cold.

    ReplyDelete