Sunday, April 5, 2009

A white cat was at the window wanting in, so I at 1200 got out of bed and let the cat in. When I awoke the sleepy kitten walked in the living room where I sat and said hello and jumped on my lap. I sat there for a hour while the kitten slept.
It is time to go back to bed.
It is now 0830 Motherkitty just got up and is getting ready for work. Today is a short day for her. Short days for her give her time to recuperate from the long days. She says that Wal Mart is doing a booming business; she stays very busy all day.
I started the mower yesterday and the battery light stayed on the whole time it was running (time for a new battery). Motherkitty said to call her if I needed anything for the mower. Yesterday Motherkitty brought home a lawn tractor battery for my riding mower and today she will bring home some battery cables for the mower. I should have mowed today but I have no gas and with one vehicle it makes it hard to get to town. I will put the mower back together this evening or tomorrow (there may be rain in the area today).
The kitten is making a nucience of himself wherever he goes at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Jimmy got up at 1:00 AM this morning from a deep sleep to let Jybow out. While he had the door open Princess Pinky also went out. Jimmy then waited for an hour for the cats return and they never did so he finally went back to bed.
    This morning Jimmy woke up at 5 AM and let Jybow back inside, but it is now almost 10 AM and Princess is nowhere in sight, but I'm sure she is fine.

    You guys have become the doormen for the cats wishes, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been raining too much here to mow. Our yard is still puddly and muddy

    ReplyDelete