Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It is peaceful and quiet but I do hear the sound of machinery and electricity. It may be to early for the birds, no I hear them, they are overshadowed by human engineering.
Motherkitty is asleep; she woke about 0300 move about, read the news online, some blogs and then back to bed.
The kitten slept between us then outside he went when I made some tea (in a small white teapot) for Motherkitty; hopefully it will stay warm.
As I look out the window I see cat paw and nose prints. We just did a spring cleaning on the windows just after the ice storm.
Motherkitty called me to help her - she just removed a small deer tick from our white cat. She wanted me to hold the cat while she made a thorough inspection on the cat.

While Motherkitty was in the hospital we saw and met a young man who had been bitten by a brown recluse spider; he was moved to a major hospital.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like things may get back to normal at your house except of course for the nebulizer and strange smells around the house.

    Apple pie baking is one of my favorites smells and please tell me when she is getting ready to bake a fresh peach pie and I'll be right over...she can make them like no one else can!

    love you

    ReplyDelete