Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Mind of T. Boone Pickens

Sunday morning and I am annoyed that my body itches on my right side. It is almost time for my medication.
We have a trace of snow on the ground - 20 degrees and gray.
***
The Great Plains offers the best winds and space for wind mill farms.
The United States deserts offer the best space for solar panel farms.
Solar panel roofs on all houses to replace the conventional roof would help heat water and offer a little electricity to our homes.
High speed rail grids for transporting goods and passengers across America would be cheaper than flying the skies with jet fuel.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Pickens Plan but there is no need to sign up and back him because Obams is for it and if Obams can pass that extravagant piece of pork he just did, then he can sell the Pickens Plan to the people. All Obams has to say is that the plan will be what he's doing and that will be that...no discussion necessary. The Pickens Plan is long overdue anyway...we have waited for almost a quarter of a century for congress to get on the move and quit buying foreign oil.

    I did ask Mr. Pickens a question and I'm waiting for a reply. I asked him what the heck are motorcycles supposed to run on and what's his plan for those. I asked it in a much nicer tone though.

    T. Boone Pickens should have run for President. He had plans and he sure didn't need the money or power that comes with the job. (I mean the money that comes through the back-door)

    ReplyDelete