Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It is 64 degrees outside at this moment; I think that will be the high as temperature drop into the 50's by 1800.
The kitten and George are in a rough and tumble mode.
Alleycat had improved vision yesterday afternoon although I think that is just temporary because of her age.
1300 The wind just blew my winter cover into the pool. No problem I just need a nice day to either open the pool or put the cover back on. The wind is stout and gusty. I have been out anchoring objects keeping them from becoming projectiles.

2 comments:

  1. Got lucky today while putting away things from the yard that could also become projectiles and found a GREAT BIG, leaf garden sized black bag stuffed really full with aluminum cans, that had been blown into our yard by the winds. Also found roofing among other things.

    ReplyDelete