Sunday, February 8, 2009

I have power this morning. I am going to check and see who is without power.
Families that bought generators are buying five gallons of gas a day to power those generators.
I had no clue that it was Sunday Morning as I tried to find local broadcasting on our local stations.
I see no updates at Kenergy and Kentucky Utilities.
The kitten and George (male cat) are attacking each other as I type. Motherkitty's head is full and bothersome; I think she plans on calling in and taking a sick day. I think our home heating system is doing it. When the furnace was out she had no problem. I will change the filter and run the fan constant to clear the air of air born particles.

4 comments:

  1. Suzanne lost power yesterday for a couple of hours, so even when you get your power turned back on it is subject to go off again while they are still making needed repairs......OR...
    maybe more trees are still falling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the change in filters helps Motherkitty's stoppy head feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She thinks maybe the sniffles the children had may be the cause or the people she met in her checkout line or maybe both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever is causing her sniffles, I hope she gets over it and feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete