Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ultrasonic Frogs Croak in Secret

I felt like a fat bull frog that just croaks so I looked up the phrase and I found this link above.
I have been amusing my being playing Sudoku since our son left (He taught me how to play while he was here.) I go to this web site on this computer in the middle of winter and play the game.
I depend on society and it provides while everyone is asleep (the hum of those wires in the quiet morning provide stimulus to our home and mind).
Motherkitty brought up the fact that we are self-centered. Some of us do think of others but some of us revolve around our marriage and ignore the troubles of society.
One of the pleasures of living in Kentucky is the fact that you can disappear in the country.
When I first arrived in Kentucky I was overwhelmed by the real changes of Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall; those were parts of the planet that I was not aware of, those changes are remarkable and so are the folks that live through those seasons.
In winter it may be hard to think of color because of the overwhelming cloud cover of gray in the winter months that drain the spirit of well being but we have conquered that feeling with our Winter Solstice Celebrations of Thanksgiving, Kwanzaa, Rosh Hashanah, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year (that is why we have colorful lights and trees).

No comments:

Post a Comment