Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!

Sunday morning and 16 degrees outside and 68 degrees inside our home. Cloudy outside and I awoke stiff and sore and dizzy this morning. I need to stretch those sore muscles and exorcise my neck for the dizziness. Now that the sun is rising the sky looks pink.
I am between paydays and it feels that way (slim pickin's). I am one of those humans that gets pay for the work I have done and now in my elder (67) years the money I saved is given to me by the federal government. I do create websites to supplement my income but that has paid me very little.
I heard a lady say this morning that she could not go out and build roads and I feel the same; these ankles will not stand up for long periods of time.
Motherkitty is off today but goes to work tomorrow.
People that worked for corporations saved their money in accounts the corporations held and when those corporations were sold so was the money. The government did the same but instead of selling the money they moved the money; my retirement fund and social security fund. They placed a note where my funds used to be. Now folks thinks that those notes are promises and can be discarded.

4 comments:

  1. You must have worked too hard on that fallen TV tower & antenna yesterday.
    Are you going to sell the scrap metal? It will bring a nice tidy sum that may help supplement your income a little. The selling of scrap metal around here has helped to clean up some of our nice farmland around here.
    Sorry to hear about the continued dizziness. That's a real bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a 40 foot tower and it worth about 3 dollars a foot; as it is. You are right about the manhandling of the tower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dad, sorry you were not feeling well when you got up...rest and feel better

    i was feeling bad last night and this morning too, but am feeling much better now

    ReplyDelete
  4. By 10am I was feeling better and I feel good now.

    ReplyDelete