Friday, January 9, 2009

8% Savings Account

I noticed the other day that my insurance company is giving back some of the money it collected. I got benefits for my money. I have not been happy with big corporate insurance companies taking my money and making me insurance poor.
Is some other business going to give back to the people of their country?
I think this is the case and it is happening as I speak. Maybe one solution is Microsoft who could ask $30.00 for the Office Program and still make a profit.
Can you think of some other corporation that could sell their product cheap and still be "In the Black".
Maybe a bank could offer us 8% on our savings accounts and not build that new drive-thru.
I made a sacrifice and it is time for corporate America to do their part.
Maybe Walmart could buy American for a year then give the world a chance to get their act together.

1 comment: