Monday, January 12, 2009

Fats Domino - I'm In Love Again

Outside it is 25 degrees and a heavy frost up front and 28 degrees out back. At one time a few years ago I thought that the difference in the temperature was the thermometer but I was wrong when I used two different thermometers over four days and I received the same results. In front (north) of our home it is always two or three degrees colder than the back (south) of our home.
***
I awoke last night to take my medicine and confronted a new full grown cat with a red collar in our hallway. The cat freaked and climbed the curtains when it saw me. I told it to go out but it just ran in circles trying to leave. I finally had to open the slider and shooed the cat into the dinning area where it ran outside.
This photo is not the cat; it just a cute photo.
***
Tonight is our Crittenden County Coalition for a Drug-Free Community meeting. It is at the Crittenden Health Systems Education Classroom (modular bldg. behind the hospital) Click to See Map to Location.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy & I both laughed at your encounter with the strange cat in your house. You apparently have opened up your cat doors again to free access of any small animals into your home. LOL

    That's funny about the temperature difference from front to back of your house. There's a 10 degree difference from my house to Brian's.

    ReplyDelete