Sunday, December 28, 2008


A Gift in December
A Christmas Morning Snapshot
Motherkitty was off to work at 0400.
0800
This day is partly cloudy and cool and the birds are back at the feeders. Yesterday the feeders were sideways and moving very quickly. Today I am catching up on home maintenance; placing the objects in the area where I assume they belong. Outside on the deck I picked up objects moved by the wind. Motherkitty got home at 1000 and made some french toast and ham.
1200
I am now watching football on the television and Motherkitty is working a puzzle on the table.
We are still celebrating in this Holiday Season.

2 comments:

  1. I see that Santa was good to everyone this year. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talon was saying, can I open all these presents now?
    says allison

    ReplyDelete