Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Every day I scratch this electronic media (screen) with words. Some time ago man created symbols depicting his view of the planet earth. Now we have evolved with over 2,000 written languages (over 6,000 unwritten languages in the minds of human beings). There are at least 18 languages that can be used on today's qwerty keyboard computers like the one I am using.
I am not fluent in my native language but I do try to paint a picture of my evolution on this planet using this tool (language) on a computer.
Some folks have said that if I cannot write, speak or think clearly then I should not show the world my ignorance.
Where in the space that I am provided are those laws of society etched? I think that it is called the average normal behavior of human beings.
Every morning I awake, look about my area around me and see. I am limited by age, marriage, abode and economy to the view I see in the morning.
I write about the unlimited view we see. How can my limited area give me an unlimited view?
I looked at the photo below and could not see what the children were seeing. They gave me an answer.
What is best for the mind?
Is Mona Lisa smiling or not?

1 comment: