Friday, December 26, 2008

Sandy and Gil (center) at Kitten Yarns wedding.
Eli and Aprilyn will be up in an hour (0215) and get ready to be in Nashville by 0500; turn their rental car in and have breakfast before their flight departs around 0700 back to San Diego.
Well it was a pleasure to see my son and daughter with their families this Holy Day Season.
My brother Gil called last night to wish us a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. He is finishing up his degree in Engineering at Cal Poly. He is about ready to retire from working there at Cal Poly since moving to the area after high school. He worked at the schools agricultural department for most of those years.
He called my sister Sandy who lives on the opposite side of Kentucky to wish the best in this Holiday Season.
Motherkitty has to be at work at 0900 this day after Christmas.
Eli and Aprilyn called from San Diego International Airport 12 hours later; they were just getting a ride home. They were tired from the long trip and happy to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't everyone look young!

    I bet it was sad to see Eli & Aprilyn go back home. I hope Eli brings Aprilyn back to Kentucky at a much prettier time.

    Gilbert's call caught me by surprise and I didn't know what to say. I was speechless, but very pleased that he called. It was very nice to hear from him and I hope we get to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete